DO YOU HAVE A GUITAR METHOD OR MUSIC RELATED BOOK YOU WOULD LIKE TO PUBLISH?
The Guitar & Music Institute produces in house publications which we promote to to our large mailing list and throughout our online activities. We have the ability to publish quality third party PDF books on behalf of guitarists and musicians around the world as well as offer printed material & Kindle ePubs through Amazon and almost all other bookstores worldwide.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Get in touch with us and tell us about your work which you should include with your introductory email. We will need to view your publication and will give you a written email response regarding it’s suitability for our range of publications.
If we feel your publication is right for the Guitar & Music Institute then we offer the following:
- A 70%/30% split between you the author and GMI (in your favour).
- A non exclusive right (this means you can market your publication anywhere else you want) to sell your product through the Institute’s website and for it to be marketed to our mailing list and throughout the world via Amazon.
- As best as we can, prevent the copying, sharing and editing of your publication.
- Monthly report stats of your sales.
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
- The publication you submit for sale must be wholly yours with respect to copyright of material and images used.
- You retain copyright over every aspect of your work.
- You must have a Paypal account to receive payment from sales.
- You will be paid at the end of each month for all sales made.
- You are responsible for all matters pertaining to tax re payment for sales.
WHAT GMI DOES
- Work with you to decide the best possible price for your book(s).
- Discuss the various selling possibilities open to you.
- Carry out a wide range of online promotional activities.
- Ensure continued year in year out promotion of the GMI shop and your products within it.
GET IN TOUCH WITH GMI TODAY VIA OUR CONTACT PAGE.