TO BUY DROP TWO VOICINGS UNCOVERED SEE BELOW
YOU CAN PURCHASE DROP TWO VOICINGS UNCOVERED DIRECTLY FROM AMAZON
ALREADY BOUGHT THE BOOK? DOWNLOAD YOUR EXTRA MATERIAL HERE
This was the first publication from GMI written by GMI’s lead tutor Ged Brockie.
July 26, 2017
28 July 2016
10 November 2016
I can highly recomend it to any guitarist who is seeking to learn more in depth about the most common in jazz progressions
16 July 2016
26 July 2016
BUY THE LOW COST PDF OF THIS BOOK
Ged has been performing, composing and teaching for over thirty years and Drop Two Voicings Uncovered is for guitarists who are beyond the beginner stage of learning. Many of the examples and ideas presented in this book were used by university music students over a two year period. This helped trial the examples that were included in this release which is volume one of the series.
DROP TWO VOICINGS UNCOVERED FURTHER DETAILS
- A full colour publication in physical print form, 120 pages long.
- An easy to understand system that enables you to generate the same chord over the entire neck and across all string sets.
- Drop Two Voicings Uncovered details how guitarists can extend their chordal knowledge and is for any guitarist who aspires to play jazz, extend their chord knowledge in usable forms for blues, funk, pop and a wide range of other musical genres and scenarios.
- There are nearly 1100 individual chord boxes used within the book with no music reading skills needed to get the most from this volume.
- Learn not only how to play new chord ideas, but how to generate new chord forms and crucially how to use them within some of the most widely used progressions in music.
- A comprehensive thirteen part video course (nearly two hours of video) complements and develops each lesson within the guitar book. These videos are view-able on both the GMI Youtube channel and within the GMI website blog area.
- Purchasers of the guitar book can download additional learning materials that extend your use of Drop Two Voicings Uncovered. Further chordal ideas in a downloadable pdf book and 21 mp3 backing tracks to practice along with will be offered.
- Periodical free updates sheets will be offered to book owners.