James Akers has been part of GMI for over four years and in that time he has created some incredibly popular books that have sold the world over.
It’s great to hear that James has been back in the studio recording. In this podcast, you’ll learn all about his new project, the other high end work that he’s been undertaking and why castles rank so high in his consciousness!
Podcast Ep 53 – Table Of Contents
- 1.33 The name of the new album…
- 2.55 Song extract 1.
- 4.59 Discussing the song.
- 7.25 Thoughts about soundscapes.
- 10.02 Song extract 2.
- 13.40 Jamie’s background.
- 16.13 The new book!
- 20.35 Song extract 3.
- 22.33 Album artwork, castles and keeps.
- 26.33 Listening to the new album – streaming websites.
- 27.50 Playing in Opera.
- 35.35 Song extract 4.
The Artwork For Jamie’s New Book
Here is a sneak peak at the artwork for Jamie’s new book which will feature many of the songs played by Jamie on his new album. We’ll update this page with links to the new book once GMI publishes it which should be around the end of September 2022.