CHRISTMAS CAROLS FOR GUITAR 2
After the runaway success of the James Akers Christmas Carols For Guitar, we’ve now released the aptly named Graded arrangements 2. With 12 more of your all time favorite Christmas songs for acoustic, fingerstyle and classical guitar players.
The release of the latest collection of twelve Christmas carols for guitar by guitarist James Akers, sees an even bigger book (now 94 pages) with amazing arrangements and a perfect compliment to the first book in the series this time in 2020.
Each of the 12 songs are offered at beginner, intermediate and advanced technical versions. The beginner songs offers the melody, lyrics and chords and the guitarist can build up their playing technique to take on the intermediate and advanced version.
James has again performed these songs with various instruments and you’ll find some of the advanced versions a real challenge.
This publication would also be an excellent resource for guitar teachers looking for potential material for students around Christmas time.
All songs are notated in both music and guitar TAB for non music readers.
All advanced versions of the song come with QR codes for watching a video performance of each song.
THE TWELVE SONGS INCLUDED ARE:
- Deck the Halls
- Hark the Herald Angels Sing
- I Saw Three Ships
- In the Bleak Midwinter
- Joy To The World
- O Come All Ye Faithful
- O Little Town Of Bethlehem
- Once In Royal David’s City
- The Coventry Carol
- The First Nowell
- The Holly and The Ivy
- While Shepherds Watched Their Flocks
- Plus a bonus mystery song!
FREE DOWNLOAD OF EXTRA MATERIAL FOUND HERE
A link is included within the book to download free extra material which accompanies the publication. Contents of the free download are:
- mp3 versions of all advanced versions of the Christmas carol guitar arrangements for you to listen to before practice.
- mp3 accompanying tracks for the beginner versions of the Christmas carols for play along.
- A PDF book which details all the chords used in the beginner guitar chord arrangements offered in chord diagram format for easy understanding.