- Find Your Signature Sound - Custom-designed quad-core DSP system with Eleven HD Expanded DSP software provides authentic amp, cab, mic and FX models for unrestricted tone-sculpting capability
- Easy-To-Use & Made-To-Move - 7 Inch high-resolution display with intuitive touch interface creates rigs in seconds; compact chassis, ideal for mounting on existing pedalboards or desktop studio use
- Power To Your Performance - Gapless pre-set switching with reverb/delay tail spill over, Looper with 20 minutes of record time and hands-free edit mode for quick on-the-fly live editing
- Expanded Sound - USB connectivity for loading your own custom impulse response files; includes Celestion digital IR downloads to get you started from the get-go
- Studio Grade Capture - Record and reamp via USB with quality up to 24-bit/96KHz; Includes ProTools First | HeadRush Edition (digital download)
Ultra-Portable Guitar FX and Amp Modelling Processor With Eleven HD Expanded DSP Software, 7-Inch Touchscreen, Built in Looper, IR Support and USB Audio Connectivity
A dynamic tonal tool
Thanks to Gigboard’s quad-core DSP system, every amp and pedal model you select greets you with the detail, touch response, and clarity you’d expect from the genuine article. And with a collection of models that range from legendary tube amps to highly sought-after microphones, you’re able to conjure a massive array of these sounds with the tap of a toe. Factor in Gigboard’s support for third-party cabinet impulse responses, and you have an expandable tonal tool that is sure to inspire.
The first time you touch your finger on Gigboard’s 7″ full-color touch display, you’ll already have a good idea of how simple it is to select models, tweak their tone, change your signal path, and save settings. Select an effect simply by tapping on it, change its value using the familiar rotary encoder, and change the order with a simple swipe.
Third-party IR support
Support for aftermarket cabinet impulse responses makes Gigboard a forward-looking, expandable amp platform from which you’ll always draw inspiration.
GETTING TO KNOW THE PEDAL
|Guitar Amps & Effects FD (For Dummies)||9 Reviews||£17.99 £11.99||Buy on Amazon|
|How to Modify Guitar Pedals: A complete how-to package for the electronics newbie on how to modify...||2 Reviews||£55.90||Buy on Amazon|
|Guitar Electronics for Musicians (Guitar Reference)||22 Reviews||£16.95||Buy on Amazon|
|Making Guitar Pedals: Your First Pedal||4 Reviews||£12.04||Buy on Amazon|
|Tone Manual: Discovering Your Ultimate Electric Guitar Sound||6 Reviews||£19.99||Buy on Amazon|
Last update on 2019-02-07 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
IN THE MUSIC NEWS
Headrush® Introduces Gigboard, A Compact And Road-Ready Guitar Fx Processor02/10/2018 - American Songwriter
The heart of the HeadRush Gigboard is the 7-inch touch display and its ultra-intuitive user interface – touch, swipe and drag-and-drop to instantly create and edit rigs with amazing speed and accuracy. The large display also gives clear feedback when...
Line 6 launches HX Stomp multi-effects, a fully functional, downsized Helix05/10/2018 - MusicRadar
It marks another intriguing twist in the Helix tale - and one that's likely to annoy HeadRush, who just this week announced the Gigboard, a downsized version of their own flagship processor, the Pedalboard. The HX Stomp lands in November for $839/£558....