Playing Numerous Jazz Guitar Chord Progressions Through A Song
So here you are at the last lesson which is a full blown jazz guitar chord progressions monster! Well done if you have followed each of the lessons through till this point. Go back and learn the other lessons if you haven’t actually watched the videos and learned the material. Remember, there is free downloads, PDFs and often backing tracks offered in each and every lesson.
This lesson should be a real test for you. It is a fast moving song that moves through many different keys. Although it does this, for the most part you are encouraged to play chords that are close to each other. That is, despite the keys being far apart. This is a good example of how really knowing your chord voicings can have a massive effect on your playing.
Everyone at GMI hopes you have enjoyed the course and got a lot out of it. If you have, we would urge you to consider buying the book Drop Two Voicings Uncovered. With 120 full colour pages there are nearly 1100 chords for you to practice and learn. Get in touch with GMI if you have any thoughts or requests, we’d love to hear from you.
This is the last lesson and this is an actual song lesson so as before there will not be any quiz questions offered. This is a challenging piece, so keep at it, practice hard and reap the benefits long term.
Get The Most Out Of This Course – Buy The Book That Supports This Free Course
DROP TWO VOICINGS UNCOVERED – Available To Buy Direct From Amazon Or The PDF Version From The GMI Shop
The chords discussed in this lesson and hundreds of other chords and how to use them are found in the GMI – Guitar & Music Institute publication Drop Two Voicings Uncovered
This full colour book can be bought either as a printed copy directly from Amazon, or as a PDF immediate download from the GMI Guitar Store.
Both books are exactly the same The PDF book is 112 pages in total and the printed version is 120 pages in total.
What Is In This Guitar Chord Book?
- A full colour publication in physical print form 120 pages long, PDF version 112 pages.
- An easy to understand system that enables you to generate the same chord over the entire neck and across all string sets.
- Drop Two Voicings Uncovered details how guitarists can extend their chordal knowledge and is for any guitarist who aspires to play jazz, extend their chord knowledge in usable forms for blues, funk, pop and a wide range of other musical genres and scenarios.
- There are nearly 1100 individual chord boxes used within the book with no music reading skills needed to get the most from this volume.
- Learn not only how to play new chord ideas, but how to generate new chord forms and crucially how to use them within some of the most widely used progressions in music.
- A comprehensive thirteen part video course (nearly two hours of video) complements and develops each lesson within the guitar book. These videos are view-able on both the GMI Youtube channel and within the GMI website blog area.
- Purchasers of the guitar book can download additional learning materials that extend your use of Drop Two Voicings Uncovered. Further chordal ideas in a downloadable pdf book and 21 mp3 backing tracks to practice along with will be offered.
- Periodical free updates sheets will be offered to book owners.
To purchase the printed version of “Drop Two Voicings Uncovered” directly from Amazon click the link in the product box below.
To purchase the lower cost PDF format of Drop Two Voicings Uncovered from the GMI online store and receive it immediately click Drop 2 Voicings GMI Guitar Book. This link opens in a new window.
July 26, 2017
28 July 2016
10 November 2016
I can highly recomend it to any guitarist who is seeking to learn more in depth about the most common in jazz progressions
16 July 2016
26 July 2016