WHO WANTS TO LEARN HOW TO COMP OVER BLUES SONGS?
Hopefully you want to learn how to play over blues songs as it’s such a popular musical genre. This is almost a musical mirror of the last song. The last song was a blues in a minor key, this song is a blues which is more major in flavour. In flavour because the fact is none of the chords are actually major chords. We are using dominant seventh chords throughout. Hopefully this song will really open your eyes up to what is possible. You will be playing chords that have great connections all over the neck and on all string sets.
This is just really the beginning of what you will be able to do. If you consider the dominant ninth chord lesson that you hopefully completed earlier, you’ll realise there are huge possibilities. You can use dominant ninth chords instead of the dominant seventh. In this way you are colouring the chords that you play.
We are nearly at the end of this thirteen lesson course. You only have one lesson to go and you will no doubt find this a real challenge. It might be a good idea at this point to revisit some of the other lessons before taking on the last lesson.
As with the last lesson as this is an actual song, there will not be any quiz questions offered. Enjoy playing this song, the next and last lesson/song will be very difficult so practice hard!
Get The Most Out Of This Course – Buy The Book That Supports This Free Course
DROP TWO VOICINGS UNCOVERED – Available To Buy Direct From Amazon Or The PDF Version From The GMI Shop
The chords discussed in this lesson and hundreds of other chords and how to use them are found in the GMI – Guitar & Music Institute publication Drop Two Voicings Uncovered
This full colour book can be bought either as a printed copy directly from Amazon, or as a PDF immediate download from the GMI Guitar Store.
Both books are exactly the same The PDF book is 112 pages in total and the printed version is 120 pages in total.
What Is In This Guitar Chord Book?
- A full colour publication in physical print form 120 pages long, PDF version 112 pages.
- An easy to understand system that enables you to generate the same chord over the entire neck and across all string sets.
- Drop Two Voicings Uncovered details how guitarists can extend their chordal knowledge and is for any guitarist who aspires to play jazz, extend their chord knowledge in usable forms for blues, funk, pop and a wide range of other musical genres and scenarios.
- There are nearly 1100 individual chord boxes used within the book with no music reading skills needed to get the most from this volume.
- Learn not only how to play new chord ideas, but how to generate new chord forms and crucially how to use them within some of the most widely used progressions in music.
- A comprehensive thirteen part video course (nearly two hours of video) complements and develops each lesson within the guitar book. These videos are view-able on both the GMI Youtube channel and within the GMI website blog area.
- Purchasers of the guitar book can download additional learning materials that extend your use of Drop Two Voicings Uncovered. Further chordal ideas in a downloadable pdf book and 21 mp3 backing tracks to practice along with will be offered.
- Periodical free updates sheets will be offered to book owners.
To purchase the printed version of “Drop Two Voicings Uncovered” directly from Amazon click the link in the product box below.
To purchase the lower cost PDF format of Drop Two Voicings Uncovered from the GMI online store and receive it immediately click Drop 2 Voicings GMI Guitar Book. This link opens in a new window.
July 26, 2017
28 July 2016
10 November 2016
I can highly recomend it to any guitarist who is seeking to learn more in depth about the most common in jazz progressions
16 July 2016
26 July 2016