In 2018 GMI released a song book for beginner guitarists titled “Learn 22 Hit Songs Just 2 Chords Per Song!”. We were slightly taken aback by this release’s popularity which is why, two years later we are delighted to announce the next book in what is becoming a series which now makes a play on the number 3.
A Guitar Book Full Of Hit Songs You’ll Know And Love
GMI produces a lot of material for the very advanced guitarists, but we feel it’s important to offer quality products for everyone interested in playing guitar, not only those that wish to be in the top five percent of players.
Many if not all of the songs on offer within this second volume of the series will be well known to almost every guitarist. Here is a full list of all thirty three songs featured in Learn 33 Hit Songs Just 3 Chords Per Song!:
All Along The Watchtower, All The Small Things, Barbara Ann, Breakfast At Tiffany’s, Cecilia, Chasing Cars, Common People, Give Me One Reason, Happier, High And Dry, I Gotta Feeling, I Have A Dream, I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For, Just The Way You Are, Leaving On A Jet Plane, Little Ghost, Mustang Sally, Red Red Wine, Royals, Seven Bridges Roads, Shake It Off, Sweet Home Alabama, The First Cut Is The Deepest, The Tide Is High, The Joker, Walk Of Life, Walk On The Wild Side, What’s Up?, When You Say Nothing At All, Why’d You Only Call Me When You’re High?, Wonderful, Werewolves Of London, 18 Candles
As you can see, there is a wide and varied selection of songs from throughout the pop/rock world of the last sixty years. Below you can view a sample from one on the song’s featured.
WATCH THE VIDEO AS YOU LEARN!
- Included in this book are QR codes which means you can watch, listen and play along with the video of the song you are learning in real time.
- We’ve also included specific ideas for each tune on how you can play it better and faster.
- Each song also comes with a suggested rhythm as well as the chords needed to play the entire song.
- We’ve have a section on how to understand rhythms as well as a sample lead sheet as a reference for understanding music symbols and a rhythm tree.
- Start learning to play guitar by learning the biggest hits with just three chords per song today.
It always takes longer to put these productions together than at first thought. There were many highlights but two worth mentioning were the intro for ABBA’s “I Have A Dream” and “When You Say Nothing At All” which took up five pages!
- You can purchase a low cost PDF version which is immediately downloadable on payment from the gmiguitarshop. Click on Learn 33 Hit Songs 3 Chords Per Song! IMMEDIATE PDF DOWNLOAD.
2. The book can be bought as a printed flat lie metal spine version.
If you do purchase a copy from Amazon and enjoy the works then please, if you can, leave a positive review for others to consider.
If you know someone who is looking to learn by both viewing music and by watching video as well as listening, this book is an excellent choice.