Want A Piece Of The Pie?
Get Traffic & Exposure By Adding Your Guitar Lessons & Music Articles To GMI
GMI gets over 100,000 visitors per year and that number is rising. GMI is offering our readership and members the chance to promote their own websites, guitar teaching practice, indeed any guitar and music related site through submitted articles.
TRAFFIC UPDATE – GMI is now getting between 850 – 1000 visits p/d
Articles, in addition to text can include PDFs, Word docs, Youtube videos and one links per article.
Article Submission Cost
Articles cost only $10 per submission and is a one of fee. Each submitted post is checked over before going live by GMI staff to ensure article quality and only appropriate articles are added.
What Happens To My Article Re Promotion?
We scrutinise and approve all articles. Once approved you will be asked to pay the article submission fee. On successful payment your article:
- Be featured on the home page main box area at the top of the GMI website.
- Go through our RSS feeds to major promotional blog websites around the world that have major amounts of eyeballs hitting them.
- Your article will be sent out to our mailing list of 1000s.
- Will be sent out to our Facebook pages, Twitter, Reddit and numerous other social accounts with the potential of reaching 1000s.
- Your article will be randomly chosen for display in the “older articles” section of the GMI homepage for life.
- Your article will be randomly chosen and republished through our social media accounts for life.
- The articles you publish remain part of GMI. Once approved, we do not take your articles down so you can expect continued promotion for a LONG time to come.
Please note that all links included within your submission are nofollow. This has no bearing on the amount of traffic and exposure that any one article can attract.
A Piece Of Pie Monthly Winner
Each month a contributor will be chosen for interview inclusion in the GMI Podcast which is downloaded by thousands around the world.
Note: there must be at least five different contributors in a month for a monthly winner prize to be awarded. Further prizes will be added to the monthly winner as GMI sees fit.
Adding An Article
- Sign up and login to the GMI website. You will have a profile and you will also be able to take part in the GMI forum.
- Add your guitar lesson or music article by filling in the form – a link is shown below.
- To add videos from Youtube to your article you must use the EMBED option which is found just below your Youtube video on the right. Copy the embed code then on this page switch to “text” from visual and paste in the copied Youtube code. Switch back to “visual” and your Youtube video will be visible.
- Make sure you add high quality low size images.
- Add an excerpt which will appear at the top of your lesson/article taking note of the advice which will enable your lesson to be understood.
- Once you are happy with your article you can then submit it for inspection. Upon article acceptance by GMI you will be charged $10 for each article submitted.
- Once your article is published, you can edit it further as you feel appropriate. Edits are subject to inspection by GMI before being updated.
- Copyscape verification is used in article review prior to publishing. Plagiarised posts and posts that do not have anything to do with guitar or music will be rejected.
If you’ve got that then add a post by joining or signing into GMI
SIGN UP IS AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE ON MENU BAR