Want A Piece Of The Pie?
Get Traffic & Exposure By Adding Your Guitar Lessons & Music Articles To GMI
GMI gets over 90,000 visitors per year and that number is rising. GMI is offering our readership and members the chance to promote their own websites, guitar teaching practice, indeed any guitar and music related site through submitted articles.
Articles, in addition to text can include PDFs, Word docs, Youtube videos and one links per article.
Article Submission Cost
Articles cost only $3 per submission. Each submitted post is checked over before going live by GMI staff to ensure article quality and only appropriate articles are added.
A Piece Of Pie Monthly Winner
Each month a contributor will be chosen to have their article featured on the homepage of GMI as well has being interviewed for inclusion in the GMI Podcast which is downloaded by thousands around the world.
Note: there must be at least five different contributors in a month for a monthly winner prize to be awarded. Further prizes will be added to the monthly winner as GMI sees fit.
Adding An Article
- Sign up and login to the GMI website. You will have a profile and you will also be able to take part in the GMI forum.
- Add your guitar lesson or music article by filling in the form – a link is shown below.
- To add videos from Youtube to your article you must use the EMBED option which is found just below your Youtube video on the right. Copy the embed code then on this page switch to “text” from visual and paste in the copied Youtube code. Switch back to “visual” and your Youtube video will be visible.
- Add an excerpt which will appear at the top of your lesson/article taking note of the advice which will enable your lesson to be understood.
- Once you are happy with your article you can then submit it for inspection. Upon article acceptance by GMI you will be charged $3 for each article submitted.
- Once your article is published, you can edit it further as you feel appropriate. Edits are subject to inspection by GMI before being updated.
- Copyscape verification is used in article review prior to publishing. Plagiarised posts and posts that do not have anything to do with guitar or music will be rejected.
If you’ve got that then add a post by joining or signing into GMI
SIGN UP IS AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE ON MENU BAR