Hummie Mann At Berklee College & Finding Work
After discovering he had a talent for music, Hummie tells how he eventually found his way to Berklee College of music. Berklee was an exciting time and prepared his for his eventual movement into find work as a musician.
Podcast Ep 10 – Table Of Contents
- 1.25 Meeting a huge number of world renown musicians.
- 2.25 Bumping into Pat Methany!
- 4.34 Leaving Berklee and finding work.
- 5.57 Teaching at his first school and big band work.
- 7.00 How Hummie Passed the Bud Madon audition.
- 10.50 Falling on his feet and living it up in Florida.
- 13.35 Performing the rock opera “Tommy”.
- 15.10 Playing country music and working in the far north of Canada.
- 19.00 Joining a Canadian comedy team.
- 23.17 Playing the Calgary stampede.
- 25.43 LA – first contact.
- 26.29 First commercial most played on Saturday Night live.
- 27.35 Leaving the comedy team and moving to LA.
In the next episode, Hummie discusses finding work and becoming established in the Hollywood music scene.
Check Out All Our Other Podcasts
Check out our podcast page which includes all our podcasts to date with news on up and coming episodes.
SUPPORT GMI THROUGH OUR PATREON PAGE
If you enjoy the podcasts, lessons, music and other activities please support us through Patreon. Patreon supporters also receive other benefits. Even if you can only give a dollar it all helps. Find the page here GMI Patreon page.